Workflow for product upload and stock sync
Use Case Name
Workflow creation with Product upload and stock synchronization-post task scenario
This workflow enables the user to add/upload product in ecommerce (Shopify) and stock update in ERP ( SAP B1) and do the execution and data sync between two apps. This is a Product upload with stock synchronization-post task scenario workflow.
Implementers, Developers, Partners
Organization Creation & Connection Creation
The user will execute the flow as given below.
Step 1 to 11 is similar to the execution flow of basic workflow customer download
- User will login/signup to Shopify (App 1) and add/update the products. Similarly the user will log in to SAP B1 to update stock
- The user can now go back to Workflow module and select the saved workflow.
3. Click on RUN button to run the workflow.
4. The workflow gets executed and the user can view all the nodes and links getting highlighted.
5. The user will go to SAP B1 (App 2) and click on Inventory & Item Master Data to fetch the products added in shopify.
Here’s how you can Define Workflow with SAP ECC!
The user can now see that the products is successful fetched in SAP B1.
The user will get resync bucket error log in the agent and in the workflow section also, if the product sync is failure.
Frequency of use
The user can execute the workflow as and when required. Scheduler can be used for scheduling the workflow.