Workflow for Adding Sales Order
Use Case Name
Creating a Workflow for sales order
This is a workflow where the user can add sales order in Eccommece (Shopify) and execute the workflow to sync the sales order in the ERP (SAPB1)
Order verification and processing is an essential part of Order fulfillment cycle in an eBusiness model. You need to Verify and Approve Web Sales Orders through Back Office ERP!
Implementers, Developers, Partners
Organization Creation & Connection Creation
The user will execute the flow as given below.
Step 1 to 11 is similar to the execution flow of basic workflow customer download
- The user will now login/signup to Eccomerce (Shopify – App 1) and add sales order.
- The user will go back to Workflow module and select the saved workflow.
3. The user will click on RUN button to run the workflow.
4. The workflow gets executed and the user can view all the nodes and links getting highlighted.
5. The user will go to SAP B1 (App 2) to fetch the synced data – Sales Order will sync in Sales Order section.
The user can now see that the sales order is available in ERP( SAP B1)
The user will get resync bucket error log in the agent and in the workflow section also, if the sales order sync is failure.
Frequency of use
The user can execute the workflow as and when required. Scheduler can be used for scheduling the workflow.