Workflow Execution with Acknowledgement Data
Use Case Name
Workflow showing task configuration with acknowledgement data
This workflow enables the user to add payment and update payment response in Eccommerce (Shopify) and enable the execution and data sync between eCommerce & ERP. This is a payment cycle configuration done with acknowledgement data.
Syncing Incoming Payments is a crucial part of business integration. You can also check out Payment Sync between ERP and CRM – Payment Synchronization between SAP Business One and Salesforce!
Implementers, Developers, Partners
Organization Creation & Connection Creation
The user will execute the flow as given below.
Step 1 to 11 is similar to the execution flow of basic workflow customer download
- The user will now login/signup to Eccomerce (Shopify – App 1) and add payment & update payment response.
- The user will go back to Workflow module and select the saved workflow.
3. The user will click on RUN button to run the workflow.
4. The workflow gets executed and the user can view all the nodes and links getting highlighted.
5. The user will go to SAP B1 (App 2) section to fetch the synced data from Shopify and view the payment upload details.
The user can now see that the sales order, delivery to invoice generation in available in ERP( SAP B1)
The user will get resync bucket error log in the agent and in the workflow section also, if the sales order sync is failure.
Frequency of use
The user can execute the workflow as and when required. Scheduler can be used for scheduling the workflow.