Delay Execution Workflow
Use Case Name
Workflow with delay execution filter
This workflow enables the user to configure a task and do the execution and data sync between two apps with delay filter. This worflow shows a scenario where stock update is getting executed with delay filter.
Implementers, Developers, Partners
Organization Creation & Connection Creation
The user will execute the flow as given below.
- The user will now login/signup to SAP B1 (App 1) and update the stock.
- The user will go back to Workflow module and select the saved workflow.
- The user will click on RUN button to run the workflow.
- The workflow gets executed and the user can view all the nodes and links getting highlighted.
- The user will go to Shopify (App 2) and can view the stock updated in shopify.
The user can now see that the products is successful fetched in Shopify.
The user will get resync bucket error log in the agent and in the workflow section also, if the product sync is failure.
Frequency of use
The user can execute the workflow as and when required. Scheduler can be used for scheduling the workflow.