Apps through APIs – Configuring Profiles
This course is for implementation consultants who want to get hands-on experience using APPSeCONNECT Platform™ to build integrations. In the first part, students use APPSeCONNECT Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern integration projects and APIs. In the second section, the series will talk about major insights about the mapping techniques to understand how to deliver competitive integration to customers. In the final section, we will discover some of the other parts of the application which allows to check and take advantage of useful tooling to help maintain projects in long run.
The course prepares students to be a Level 1 Integration Developer. Upon successful completion of the course, students automatically receive certifications.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an application integration using API-led connectivity and APPSeCONNECT Platform.
- Use APPSECONNECT Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern integrations.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, queues, and more.
- Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using APPSeCONNECT Portal and Agent.
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
- Handle batch data processing.
- Experience with an basics of Windows environment
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 GB highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024×768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An APPSeCONNECT Platform account
- Administrator permission to the user account in windows.
- Firewall exemption to all APPSeCONNECT URLs.
In this introduction lesson, you will understand APPSeCONNECT platform and also can use the platform efficiently to create and maintain your integration or integration projects.
Apps through APIs
In This Lesson, You Will Understand How Connectors And Connections Work. In This Lesson, We Will Go Through The Connectors Present In The Platform For Making Use Of Them Efficiently, Or Else You Will Understand How Easily You Can Connect To 3rd Party APIs Using Our Protocol Based Connectors.